VIDEOS E FILMES ONLINE

VIDEOS E FILMES ONLINE

Justice League War: Creating Heroes The Life And Art Of Jim Lee

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. BELONGS TO WARNER BROS. I DO NOT PROFIT ANYWAY AT ALL JUST A BIG DC COMIC FAN WHO WANTS TO GET OTHER PEOPLE EXCITED FOR THE FANTASTIC JOB THEY ARE DOING. Follow me here http://www.dailymotion.com/christian90z more dc love will come YT/WB is picky about what I am allowed to promote eventhough when I go out of my way not to make money and even had people DM me pictures where they started buying the dca because they didn't even know it existed . When people have uploaded and been allowed to keep entire shows up by cutting it up in parts. So I wish I could promote every DC animated show and movies new and old right here. Or that dc would release their documentaries themselves seeing as only hardcore fans even know they make 6-9 documentaries each

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário